My Blogroll keeps growing, as a testimonial to many excellent writers out there. In no particular order:
- Arcane Blaster has joined the blogging mages and adds some infrequent but insightful input to the class’ voices.
- Someone: Altaholic on Wildhammer EU nowadays has a definite hunter slant, and beyond offering in-depth mathematical analysis on hunter matters, has also been made famous by his efforts to taming every single beast in the game. My regular readers will of course recognize Someone from his numerous insightful comments on Altitis.
- World of Matticus most certainly doesn’t need any introductions from me. Matticus raids, analyses and comments on the game, and adds his firm voice to the broader WoW commentary.
- Amava Knows Aggro, and then some. Amava is just one of those typical representatives of the hunter community: while decried as a class with some of the worst players at all, they generate a simply stunning amount of excellent blogs, and Amava is right there with his pet-loving, kick-your-arse-from-afar (though way closer since patch 2.3) peers.
- Baluki’s WoW Blog is our fifth blogging shaman, and shares, beyond an account of his adventures, analysis and commentary on the state of his main class. He also put a lot of effort in personalizing his blogger templates, which definitely warrants visits rather than just feed subscriptions.
- CriticalQQ is the PvPing mage par excellence, and while I had included several of his posts in my worthwile reading section already, it is pure laziness of my part that this excellent blog has stayed off my blogroll for so long. An oversight corrected, and ’bout damn time, Gwaendar!
- Full time WOW Addict. A hunter, a blog, rampant altitis, another must-read. Need I say more?
- One Among Many – you know, some day I swear I’ll find a worthless hunter blog and I’ll tell the whole world about it. This one isn’t it, though, it reads One Among Many many good hunter blogs, with a current slight slant towards PvP.
- Tank Hard! will take blows for you but ain’t having no nonsense. Protection Warrior blogs are rather rare, but they all know their stuff and then some, and Bizzam fits right in. But Tank Hard! is intended to become a centralized resource for all things tanking, so if you feel you have something to say on the matter but may feel running your own blog is currently a step too far, I’d go on a limb and say they will probably love to hear from you.
And that’s it for now.
Edited because forming full sentences is, apparently, hard today.