Me Too because everyone + dog has commented on the thing of course.
Before EU Patch:
- Steptoe had some RL issues preventing him from playing, he nonetheless logged on Tuesday so we could try and get our 10 games in. Unfortunately, with 10 minutes queuing, we made 9 games before the cut (but rising by a whopping 83 rating). Pity for the points but we did very well. Hope your friend gets better, Steptoe, come back when you can.
- After logging out that night, I sent my trusty WoW UI Updater to work, thinking that we were still a bit before US prime time. Good move, it managed to grab 54 updated add-ons and libraries without any significant delay.
After EU Patch:
- Grabbed another 40 updated Add-Ons, UI was up and running without any notable errors
- Tried out the new AV some. Love it
- Tried out the daily BG quest, which was to AB. That one was a pain in the behind. On the new Battlegroup, you can join pretty much any BG within 3 seconds of queueing up, but the matches were terribly long and drawn-out affairs, a 20-minute loss at first and almost 30 minutes before winning the second time.
- Went back to new AV. Still love it
- Then back to levelling up fishing. 270 now. All I want is to get high enough to fish and make my own Golden Fish Sticks
- When that one got boring, went back to level my new mage a bit. Looking forward to getting her to RFC in 3 levels.
- Although I love the new “free” +spell damage, the way my gear sets were done actually only allowed me to scrap 5 pieces. Still, that’s 5 slots more to carry herbs and fishes.
Altogether, I like the new patch. I will probably experiment some with a Nike spec for PvP soon, might be quite fun.